Phrasal Verbs Conversation Phrasal Verbs with IN - OUT | learn english ...





Phrasal Verbs Conversation Phrasal Verbs with IN - OUT | learn english | teach english





This is a conversation with some Phrasal Verbs using In and Out. Hoe you find this conversation with phrasal verbs useful for your classes or learning experience.

Transcript: Fill with phrasal verbs
a: Excuse me, Can you ____________ the fan?
b: Sure. .. This is weird. It is not working.
a: I see the problem. You need to ____________ first.
b: Thanks. Fan is working now.
a: Thank you. By the way my name is Rick and you are...?
b: Susan , nice to meet you RIck. You speak English well,
are you from U.S?
a: Yes, I live in a new house here in Mexico. I _________ last week.
I ___________ of school because my father came to mexico.
b: Interesting. Anyway, Have you ___________ the form?
a: Yes, I have. Have you?
b: yeah, me too. Would you like to _________ after this interview?
a: I have never eaten out here in Mexico so I would be really happy to do it.
b: Great, I know a great place to eat out , it is a _________ stand.
a: That sounds good.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario