Change Background or Remove Background tutorial



Remove or change background

Please subscribe and share this video



One of the most commons tasks in photo editors it is to remove or change backgrounds from pictures, or just to make background transparent. There are different tools to do this, like lasso tool, wand or color tool etc But the best way to make a professional change of background it is with the PATH tool. The Path tool lets you select manually and area from your image with great control and options to get a very smooth and neat "Path". These paths are used to create masks. The path tool has some options like Design (create) Edit, or move the Paths. Paths are created like masks but with paths you have nodes with handles that let you have great control over your "mask".

I have to be honest when I first used this tool I suffered a little because it wasn't that clear or obvious. But now I really enjoy using this tool to remove backgrounds or to isolate objects in my photos or images. I share with you the workflow and tips about how to use the Path tool. For this tutorial you need GIMP (a professional and free photo editor) Get it from here: https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Believe me you will get wonderful results if you follow my suggestions from this video. I hope you find this tutorial useful and I will see you next time. ;)

   



Be my patron:

http://patreon.com/AzaotlTutorials

Like my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/azaotl


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario